Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is not a breakup.

Three and a half more months and hopefully all this will be over. I can't stand these dumb mind games that he's trying to play with me. I'm ready to stop all this high-school drama. Here comes the rant:

This is not a break up. It cannot be a break up for there was never a relationship. So stop acting like it is.

I don't like you.
In fact, you're starting to annoy me by trying to make me feel guilty, or pointing out all the things that I do, or following me around, or bashing the boys that I like.
If I ever thought there was a possibility of us being friends like we used to be, I guess it's over. Things would've been better if you just stopped.
So move on because I obviously can't stand you anymore.

Sorry, but the truth hurts buddy.

A friend told me to never fall for someone deeply until after your first kiss. She is smart.

-Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)