Sunday, March 20, 2011

Real Girl's Kitchen


Haylie Duff has a blog where she posts recipes of things she made. It's pretty neat. Some of the things on there are a little far fetched for me to even consider making, but I do want to find time to try some of the recipes.

Yesterday, I tried the "Pretty in Pink and Vegan" smoothie (Haylie's photo featured above). Thank you Magic Bullet for making my life a lot easier! Overall, it was pretty good, I had to take down the recipe a little (because it doesn't all fit into the Magic Bullet cup) but nevertheless, it was a nice and simple recipe that I used again today. Three servings of fruit! Aw yeah!

Below are a few pictures of MY smoothie. Doesn't look as good, but oh well...I never claimed to be a kitchen goddess and I never will.

-Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)