Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Out of Bed

It's important to have something in your life to look forward to.  Something that you would rather do instead of sleeping in bed all day.

That's why they say to find a career you love.  They say to diversify your activities.  People are more productive when they're doing something they want to (or at least feel some sort of benefit from doing).

I haven't had anything motivating me lately and self-motivation doesn't always work when you're trying to wake up after a 4-hour sleep and go to school.  Even though I hate it, I've been late to pretty much everywhere I've gone in the past few weeks.

But today I wasn't late.

Orlando, here I come. =)

-Tee

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get out of bed and head to Orlando. Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete

You rock for commenting. =)