Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Internal Monologue #2

I'm really thirsty right now but don't feel like getting anything to drink...maybe if we had like some exotic tropical juice I would feel like drinking something. Water's just so boring right now...I drink it too often. Though I shouldn't be complaining because there are many people out there who do not even get the luxury of clean water. Haha, this internal monologue just isn't as random as my first one. Probably because I'm alone in my room right now instead in a class and that I can type WAY faster than I can write. Man, technology ruined penmanship. And the ability to spell, I just spell checked penmanship...don't ask, I'm tired.
I wonder how long I've been typing for...I forgot to time myself when I started and the whole point of this is to not stop talking to yourself. Which in a way is kind of psychotic. But I think it's also artistic. Sometimes they can be both. Okay, my fingers are getting tired...maybe I should stop and get back to doing homework. Sigh, I hate homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)