Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Internal Monologue #1

{Today in English class, we had to write our internal monologues, basically things that we are thinking. I wrote about 3/4 of a page. Yeah, I write big. It's pretty random, but pretty fun at the same time. There's exactly what I wrote, with the exception of my teacher's name.}

We have to write about what we're thinking. I thinkeveryone's going to write the same thing. Oh man, I just connected my two words up there, should I correct it? My pencil case is too far from me, I can see it from the corner of my eye, it makes me nervous. And now my hand hurts from writing this and I didn't even write that much. What's that noise? Oh, Mr. R----, he makes a lot of noise at this desk. No lead, I hate when that happens. Wouldn't it be cool to have someone narrate your life all the time? I guess it'd be weird after a while. My hand really hurts now, what ever happened to my hand muscles? They're probably in my left now. I miss playing Frisbee and guitar, which reminds me, I need to film like a million projects. But where's the time? On the clock, that's where. Haha, that was so lame. Great, now my right eye is hurting. WEIRD! I never realized how random my mind is, it's not good. This is why I'm not allowed to be alone. Mr. R---- has Kool-Aid Jammers, that was funny. Mm, juice, juice boxes, childhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)