Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day ???

Well, it's been a long time since I've last blogged, but that doesn't mean it's been a long time since I've been working on my goals.

After much nagging from my mom, I started really studying for my driver's license. One and a half hours today.

Short films? They're all half projects...But I do have a wall of ideas beside my desk which is a constant reminder to work on this. I did, however put up a new video on my Youtube. Does this count as a video? Still undecided...

Film and theatre scripts...getting there. One of my theatre scripts is just about done, but it's only 12 pages.

Research university information is practically done. But I think I just need a good chat with my guidance counselor before solidifying anything in my mind. Open mindedness is a good asset.

Get fit...well, I've been slacking (unless walking the mall is exercise). But I did exercise for a little more than half an hour today.

Get smart? Maybe I'll do that tomorrow...or in a few weeks...I've got time.

Figure out what I want. CHECK! Surprisingly, summer gives me a lot of alone time and I relistened (apparently not a word) to a self-help CD that my teacher gave me a while back. I know what I want. I know who I want to be. I've got a clear head and nobody can take my positive energy from me. They're not allowed.

Work on my dream/goal book. Doing it right now.

Today, I also came across a blog called "Stop Dating Ben & Jerry". How cleverly named. In one of their posts, {CLICK!} "39 Little Adventures for Living a Great Life", they give some great advice and some things for me to do in my effort to LIVE a fulfilling life.

Some that stood out to me:
1. Drink Plenty of Water - Yes, in fact, my mom spent all of last week preaching the benefits of more water to me!
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
11.Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
16.Dream more while you are awake
23.Smile and laugh more.
26.Each day give something good to others.
36.No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

{.tee.}

p.s. Wow, in a very good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)