Friday, July 1, 2011

Health and Wellness Blog #2

Whoops.  Today I ate McDonald's for lunch, grabbed a snack at Tim Hortons, and then went home to enjoy some pizza leftovers.  Does walking around for a few hours make up for the fact that I ate all those bad, bad things?

In any case, I did go out and socialize, and look at art in the gallery, and explore my city, and watch boats at the docks, and hang with my best friends, and helped a friend in need of someone to talk to.  So living, yup, did that.

Some revelations of the day:
1) Am I over him?  Almost one and a half years later and yep.  I still care for him.  But if he's happy, I am too.  And you know what, it's okay that him and I are over.  Life is moving fast and I can't stay in the past. (Woah rhyme).
2) I am very excited about what lays ahead of me.  Two awesome jobs this summer.  Some awesome friends to chill with.  An awesome university program, a film course, growing up!  It's a scary and fast ride but I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)