Saturday, October 27, 2012

Visions of Love

He'll hold my hand in the winter time as we walk down the street.  Because his hand will keep me warmer than my jacket pockets.

He'll kiss my shoulders, just because he wants to be close to me.

He'll smile at me in the morning and not care that I look like a mess.

He'll laugh at my awkward dance moves when a good song comes on the radio.

He'll spin me in circles as we dance to no music at all.

He'll kiss my forehead because I'm too lazy to tippy toe up.

I'll feel his chest rise and fall at night.  Listen to the rhythm of his heart beating.

I'll stay up and listen to every rant he'll ever have.  And I'll always take his side.

I'll trust him on Friday nights when he leaves with the boys.

I'll make him breakfast in bed.

I'll be wildly enchanted by the way his face lights up when he talks about his passions.  His dreams.

I'll hold him when he's upset, because he's afraid to show it, but I'm not afraid to see it.

We'll weather every storm together.

We'll celebrate together.

We'll laugh together.  At each other.  With each other.

We'll find a home in each other.  A comfort.  A happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)