Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good Life



The best part about last night was sitting there surrounded by people that I hold so closely to my heart singing this song at the top of our lungs and feeling an overwhelming happiness.  It was beautiful and I felt so lucky to have gotten to experience that moment.  I will forever keep it in the deepest corner of my mind so that it can never be forgotten or lost.

When I was twelve, I decided that when I was eighteen, one of two things would happen. I'd either 1) be all better and recover from the misery I was feeling, or 2) run away and get away from the misery I was feeling.  About two weeks ago, I cried because I didn't think either of those was going to happen.

Yesterday I turned eighteen.

Dear twelve-year-old me, don't worry. It all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)