Sunday, October 2, 2011

Puffy eyes and trembling lips.

I spent five minutes thinking about it.
I logged in.
Clicked your name.
Typed my message.
Deleted it.
Signed out.

I'm too scared to tell you this but it has to come out.

You are the best friend I've ever had. So smart, so kind, so entertaining.  Pretty much, amazing. And seeing you happy, whether I'm in the picture or not, makes me happy. I want so bad for you to smile, more then I want it for myself.  And you'll never know it, but I love you, and I mean it with all my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Chin up beautiful.
    You’re an amazing and truthfully, very cute girl. Don’t be afraid to take the plunge if you believe they really mean that much to you. Any guy should be proud to know you never mind be with you. I know you well enough and you have a great personality and are genuinely a good person.
    -From a guy who cares
    P.S. yes I have a crush on you
    P.P.S. this commenting thing is difficult LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's really sweet of you...you just made my day. I can't help but be a little bit curious who this is. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it for now
    I just want to see you happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss something from your previous post?

    I know you keep turning up out of the blue uninvited
    And you can't stay away, you can't fight it.
    You hope he'd see your message and that he'd be reminded
    That for you, it isn't over.

    Sorry, you'll Never find someone like him.


    -From someone else who cares
    P.S. "guy who cares", you should be encouraging her to plunge into new unknowns, instead of her depressing fairy tale love.
    P.P.S you should encourage more people to comment in here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha sorry about that i had like 4 different versions i typed before getting one to work.

    I forgot to say that things might not work out but there will be one who I'm sure will love you just as much as you love him just because of who you are. =)

    ReplyDelete

You rock for commenting. =)