Friday, April 17, 2009

Over It

Wow.
I am in a state of shock right now.
Because I've spent so, so long crying about a boy that I've messed things up with. Crying about how he's moved away and forgot all about me.
But then, I forgot all about him. I got over him.
And it was only until now, that I remembered him.
Here's a story...(not using names here...)

We're sitting in class with nothing to do because our teacher was away and everyone finished their work. Then, out of nowhere one of my friend screams, "Anonymous! It's your birthday today?!?!" It wasn't, his birthday is next week. But then, it felt like a brick wall smacked me in the face.
Last year at this time, Anonymous got really mad and jealous that I forgot his birthday but remembered the birthday of another boy (the one who left without saying goodbye, lets call him Ex-Prince Charming).
And for some reason, sitting in that class, I realized, wow, I missed Ex-Prince Charming's birthday. Just totally forgot about it, forgot about him. And I knew I was over him.
I mean, yeah, it sucks what happened between us, but I'm over it. And it's weird because I've spent such a large part of the past year regretting letting him go.

HAPPY.

xox.
Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)