Monday, August 23, 2010

"it's gonna hurt bad before it gets better"

I'm not too sure what I'm feeling right now, or what I should be feeling for that matter.

I never thought I was the type of girl who needed someone to be happy. In fact, I don't want to be that girl. But society is so keen on couples and love and the concept of finding your soul mate; it's a little hard NOT to be THAT girl.

This is probably because I grew up too fast. I'm growing impatient. There's a big world out there, I just need to wait a while longer before I can see it, experience it.

Maybe it's not even about that. I've been single my whole life, what makes NOW any different? Maybe I'm regretting letting him know how I feel. Maybe friendly flirting was better and I should have left it at that because now, I have nothing. And it hurts.

{.tee.}



No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)