Sunday, November 15, 2009

if i had a time-machine-tivo, this is what would be on it

(from the past...)

1) Reba -
I miss coming home from school and unwinding to a little bit of HILARIOUS.

2) Eight Simple Rules -
Great, quality, family television.

3) Gilmore Girls -
I think I speak faster after watching that show.

4) Whistler -
Hooray for Canadian television!

5) October Road -
They cancelled the show before I even got a chance to catch up!

6) Friends -
Need I say anymore? At least I can watch reruns everyday after school!

(and of course some current favourites like...)

7) Flashpoint -
Absolutely one of the best shows on TV right now.

8) Amazing Race -
Entertaining AND educational. It doesn’t get any better than this.

9) Ellen -
A feel good show after a hard day of school.

10) TMZ -
If nothing else can make me smile, Harvey can.

.tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)