Sunday, June 28, 2009

Carrie and My Breakthrough


First off, Carrie Underwood is THE GREATEST.





Secondly, I had a massive breakthrough...I think...
The other night as I was riding home, I closed my eyes and I saw his face and started to tear up. And at that moment, I realized that I didn't say proper goodbye to him either (like my old love). But at the same time, I wasn't as upset because I don't like him that way. I think I liked the idea of love more than I liked him. I liked how passionate he was about life, about the dramatic arts. And that he showed me more than I could imagine and how he reminded me of my old love. But I'm not upset, because I know this will not be the last I see of him...
Besides, I'm taking what he's given me and running with it, not wallowing in the past.


"Love goes out, out like a light, out like a flame, and you can't find it anymore. Just when you think it's lost in the rain, it comes back knocking at your door." --Wheel of the World, Carrie Underwood


Love, Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)