Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Room

"All we can do is keep breathing..."

--Great song btw--

So I've found some new four walls to watch my every emotion; good or bad. I figured that since formatting my own website is proving to be too much right now, this quick and easy one will allow me to post more often.
But I think I'm going to leave the old My Four Walls up...I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to it just yet.

So where am I in my life right now? I think somewhere good.
I got over a boy that I fell really hard for.
And I found someone new to crush over...but I've learned my lesson from the first time. I'm not going to let my crushing ruin a friendship with him and I'm not going to let myself fall so hard over him if he doesn't return the feelings.

I'm doing really well in school; which is something new. Maybe the material is just easier this year or I'm actually improving.

The holidays are coming up and I'm excited. Last year was pretty good. I think my family is actually getting better. We talk more. Love more.
It's strange to think that there's been so many years of secrets and tensions between us. Maybe it's just the fact that we've all grown up so much.

And for once, my world seems to be at peace. And I want to spread that peace around.

Love.Love.Love.
xox
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock for commenting. =)